Provide a 1-page description of a stressful event currently occurring in your life. Then, referring to information you learned throughout this course, address the following: Physiological changes
What physiological changes occur in the brain due to the stress response?
ORDER HERE A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
- What emotional and cognitive effects might occur due to this stressful situation?
- Would the above changes (physiological, cognitive, or emotional) be any different if the same stress were being experienced by a person of the opposite sex or someone much older or younger than you?
- If the situation continues, how might your physical health be affected?
- What three behavioral strategies would you implement to reduce the effects of this stressor? Describe each strategy. Explain how each behavior could cause changes in brain physiology (e.g., exercise can raise serotonin levels).
- If you were encouraging an adult client to make the above changes, what ethical considerations would you have to keep in mind? How would you address those ethical considerations? Physiological changes
In addition to citing the online course and the text, you are also required to cite a minimum of two scholarly sources. Please see the Academic Resources section under Course Home to use the Argosy University online library to find appropriate scholarly sources. For reputable web sources, look for .gov or .edu sites as opposed to .com sites. Please do not use Wikipedia.
Your paper should be double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, and with normal 1-inch margins; written in APA style; and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head, an abstract, and a reference page. The body of the paper should be at least 6 pages in length. Physiological changes